Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Johnny Cyberpunk

Okay so this wasn't exactly a genre I was feeling too much due to the fact that as much as i love technology i can't stand it at the same time. It's so useful yet it can be so stupid at the same time. So "Cyberpunk" definitely isn't a genre I'm about to go dropping $5 for on amazon.

This story was about a man named Johnny who has important information stored into his head that he's unable to retrieve. The man who has placed this information in his head (Ralfi) basically want's Johnny dead which i found rather strange due to the fact he's the only one able to retrieve it. . . anyways ! Instead of making things simple Ralfi hires Yazuka assassins to kill Johnny and extract the information placed in his heads with devices called squids, the story didn't go into detail but I'm assuming the squids are used to extract information. After that it all seemed EXTREMELY long so i started to skim, due to my superb skimming skills i can tell you that Johnny was rescued by a woman named Molly and from what i saw she was made out of blades? Then the story gets a kinda violent after Molly saved Johnny, mainly due to the fact that after she saves him and takes custody of Ralfi the assassins he hired end up cutting him into pieces , after Johnny realized how much danger he's in he asks Molly to get him a squid so he can completely remove the implanted information out of head. Later on into my skimming i stumbled across the word heroine ? That threw me off a bit but i managed to see that in the end The assasins cut their hands off and the "Lo Tek" (I have no idea who that is guys) is killed. Johnny becomes the new Lo Tek and works on getting his memories back.

I know that was a terrible description, but in my defense my doctor diagnosed me with Junior Itis and it's very severe. The daily dose of learning he's prescribed has yet to cease any of the symptoms so I'm hoping for a full recovery over the summer ! Thank you for understanding (:

No comments:

Post a Comment