Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Teenage Mind Maps



think this is a good Mind Map most teenagers need to study. We all struggle with time management but as a teenager it's important we practice good time management habits now so when we get into the real world, we know how to function. My mom was just telling me today how I'm not ready for a job because i have poor time management. I feel like this mind map is not only creative and attractive but helpful and effective.


I also found this mind map interesting. It's another thing that can be very helpful for teenagers of todays world. A healthy lifestyle is the key to future success and sadly most teenagers fail to realize that. This mind map lays out a healthy lifestyle that will not only help physically but mentally as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment