Monday, August 20, 2012

Reflections on Week 1

1. My family is definitely a positive influence on my school life, they all help with different parts and give me support when needed. They will definitely help me in this class. As for anything with a negative affect, the only thing that could possibly bring me down in this class is my own procrastination. I can do anything if i put my mind to it and i will try my best to make sure nothing brings me down.

2. The best learning experience i ever had? Well thats a hard one... id have to say when my family taught me not to let the words of others bother me and to be my own person. We were just hanging out like we normally do when they started talking about there high school life and why it was so fun for them. All of them said the same thing, "I just acted like myself and didn't let anyone else's opinion get in the way of that". Because of that im definitely stronger and more independent.

3. Im excited about going deeper into the year and seeing a different side of people on their blogs, but im really excited on to see how this class will affect my education. I think it will bring out new studying habits and prepare me for a bigger and better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment