Saturday, August 18, 2012

Vocab Quiz #1 redux

~ The first time i entered Dr.Preston's class it had a creative atmosphere that was intended to be didactic and grab the students attention. The walls were covered in different baubles and art that caught my eye as soon as i first stepped foot into the classroom, the graffiti wall complemented the room very well. When Dr. Preston first told us we would be having class blogs i thought it was some sort of was of way to beguile us into thinking this class would be fun, and to my my surprise it turned out to be the apotheosis of my day. So you could imagine my surprise when some of the senior students described him to have a curmudgeon personality who was always very ascetic, i guess they were the contumacious people in his previous class. I think Dr. Preston will really help us burgeon in life so we can obtain a bright future.

No comments:

Post a Comment