Sunday, August 19, 2012

Wanna here about my week?

My first week in Dr. Preston's class? Challenging. It was not your average English class, i had to get involved, make a blog and even start memorizing a poem on the first day but hey, its all for a reason right? At first i thought i just ended up with one of those "hard-working" teachers and considered dropping, but then i realized how much i love proving to people that i can handle the challenges life throws at me. I know this isnt going to be one of those easy classes i can breeze by and Ace the final without a second thought but i'm intrigued in what it has to offer my future. Yes, the work is challenging and you will have to step out of your comfort zone but i am confident that i will pass this class with a 90% and above. So to sum it up, this week was pretty damn interesting and i'm definitely gonna make sure i leave the rest of the year with a bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment