Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Aha!:)

YGB: Aha!!, i got nothing. . . i didnt read it and go "Oh snap! Theres a whole new meaning to this story". The only "Aha" moment i had was that i made it through the story and it actually made sense. The symbols were revealed and the meaning of the story became a little more clear. Though i had a different perspective on the theme, Matthew told me its about the struggle between good and evil, so that opened a new way to interpret the story for me.

MSS: AHA!! I now understood what DP(Dr. Preston) was discussing in class, though i was negligent when it came to reading the articles i brought myself to read it a few minutes ago. It wasnt really an "aha!" moment it was more of a "I just learned something" moment. When MSS stated how our words are symbols it kind of blew my mind. Because everything we say really is a symbol. MSS used the example of parents, the word "mom" is the interpretation and connection to a female parental figure making it a symbol. Which was pretty cool to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment