Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Say it LOUD.! I'm BLACK and I'm PROUD (:

I know what your thinking..."Black History Month doesn't start until Friday.", BUT i can't help it! This truly is an inspirational month for me and many people all over the world.






I can't even lie, though my excitement for Black History Month is great, my knowledge for it is very weak. There is a lot of history in the month of February, that history includes a lot of anger, pain and suffering but it is also overjoyed with celebration and pride. I am proud to live another year to celebrate this month and the amazing people who made it all possible. The history behind my skin is a sad yet inspiring story and i'm looking forward to digging deeper into the real meaning and emotions packed behind it. I look forward to updating you on my progress. (: 









~Jasmine D. Beebe

No comments:

Post a Comment