Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Modern Writing Today

As i stated in my journal earlier, to me modern defines as "now". As in anything happening right now  is considered modern in my point of view. What was modern 5 years ago and what's modern now are completely different when you take the time to think about it. Five years ago it was considered abnormal for children to own apple products and cellphones. Now, its considered normal and "modern" for one to own an expensive phone along with their children. Modern technology and literature changes like fashion, what was modern yesterday might be old fashion compared to whats modern today. It changes and progresses quickly without notice. The "modern me" definitely changes on a regular,  i learn new things about myself and create a new image physically and mentally. Those things affect the way i write. As i grow and progress in life i modernize myself more, causing my writing style to mature and have a deeper meaning. Modernizing is equivalent to an upgrade, you need it to keep up with today's society.

No comments:

Post a Comment