Monday, February 4, 2013

The Beebe Reunion.! I mean...recital...

I know guys, this assignment is way past its due. Don't mean to sound cliche but its better late than never.! but then again...never late is even better (:

This is my recital video, or in other words, Busted Beyonce. Not only is our singing a little hurtin', so are our faces so please be patient with us lol. Getting this was a beating, I video chatted with various people to sing with me and my computer wouldn't open the files so i ended up singing with my little sister. We normally can sing and harmonize a lot better than this, our practice together was cut rather short due to all of the technical and vocal difficulties.





Apologies once again, I had an off week so my works a little funky. I plan on getting caught up with everything and beginning my Black History Month post's sometime this week. Just catching up on a few things.! Hope you enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment